Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies.
Cochlear’s Asia Growth Markets (AGM) headquartered in Singapore, the AGM region incorporates countries within South and South-East Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. AGM currently uses both direct and distributor business models. We are a relatively young region, with ambitious but achievable growth targets.
We are seeking a seasoned Medical Sales professional to join our Indonesia team in the role of Clinical Sales Specialist. Reporting to the Country Manager Indonesia, this role of Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for driving business growth and achievement of target sales by providing industry leading clinical and surgical support aligned with the needs of the business.
Responsibilities include achieving the targeted sales revenue objectives, developing, and maintaining the business and clinical relationships, providing clinical support, and presenting clinical and business program offerings to internal and external customers
This position requires clinical expertise, comfort with attending and addressing surgical needs, and the continuous development and application of business acumen.
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in medical sciences or Audiology or pharmacy
- Minimum two years’ experience in ethical or medical device roles
- Experience in managing a team
- Successful applicant will demonstrate flexible work style, good communication skills and ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to travel up to 60% in within Indonesia area and the Asia Growth Markets/South-East Asia and Asia Pacific region
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Willingness to work during weekend/public holiday when necessary (during event)
Something extra to grab our attention
- Post-graduate qualifications (Diploma or Masters) in Audiology or medical science
- Clinical application experience in the hearing field
- Have a car and driving licence
How we recognise your contribution
We want Cochlear to be a place where our people enjoy coming to work. Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where our people will feel valued and supported. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive whilst balancing family or personal life commitments, then we have several programs in place to support you.
Why choose us?
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2bil to date in research and development.
Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.