Product Manager Cochlear Implant (CI) (m/w/d)
Job no: 616402
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting medical field? Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions and is now looking for you as
Product Manager Cochlear Implant (CI)
About the role:
The Product Manager Cochlear Implants (Medical Device Class III) works office based and is responsible for all product management activities including in- and external product components through the entire product life cycle in our market.
The Product Manager acts as the champion for Cochlear’s implantable hearing solutions product portfolio, i.e. implants, sound processors, fitting software, accessories and bimodal solutions. For the assigned portfolio, the PM controls and actively manages the entire product life cycle, especially all aspects to ensure successful product launches including Controlled Market Releases (CMR).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build deep understanding of target market, including evolving technology and healthcare trends, competitive dynamics, unmet needs, and geographic-specific factors.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify growth opportunities and unmet patient, clinician and business needs.
- Gain actionable customer insight and recommendations by collaborate closely with our research team, visiting customers, and engaging internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate on the development of product portfolio long term vision & roadmap, evaluation of strategic and financial attractiveness of growth opportunities to improve patient outcomes.
- Develop business plan, initial value proposition, go-to-market approach, marketing specifications, partnership opportunities for new solutions and enhancements to existing solutions in collaboration with cross-functional team.
- Help advance new product/solution opportunities from ideation to active product development
- Driver of cross-functional product development teams to ensure strategic rationale and requirements including financial assumptions are aligned
- Development of go-to-market strategy, value proposition and key claims with the Market Access Manager
- 5+ years of proven full-cycle (concept to launch) Product Management experience
- University degree in business with a very good technical understanding or similar
- Solid business acumen and knowledge of medical device or biotechnology environment,
- Familiarity with medical device product development process/methodology highly preferred
- Track record with a variety of voice of the customer (VOC) collection methodologies; skilled at VOC interpretation in order to define market requirements
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Strong individual contributor - speaks up when important information or questions must be raised, and acts when issues must be addressed
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers, clinical & sales partners
- Fluent in German, Business English required
Your benefits at Cochlear:
- Your job makes a real difference - we are proud of our mission, our products and helping people hear and be heard
- Individually tailored, multi-week induction program with level training on our products
- Remote working options (40%)
- 30 days of vacation per year, plus half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Attractive base salary, bonus compensation and annual salary adjustments
- Performance-promoting and partnership-based corporate culture with regular feedback
- Many attractive social benefits, e.g. share program for employees, coverage of childcare costs, sabbaticals
- Good work equipment (notebook, headset, etc.)
- flexible working hours
- Duz culture, company events, participation in sports events and a social committee that plans activities (e.g. joint cooking classes, karaoke or bowling events)
- Continuing education and training opportunities to develop professional and personal skills
- Attractive bonus models (for example, employees recruit employees)
Sounds exciting? Apply now!
Just click on the Apply Now button and upload your documents within a few minutes.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now