Project Support Specialist
Job no: 616411
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Program/Project Management, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Project Support Specialist to work along-side multiple project managers in R&D and in collaboration with lead engineers on the projects and external vendors or test houses.
The Project Support Specialist provides support to Research and Development Project teams to drive, plan, track, monitor and report on the status of discrete project work packages and perform various tasks on our flagship projects. The role will work alongside multiple project teams in R&D and in collaboration with project managers and lead engineers on the projects and external vendors or test houses.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage, plan, track, monitor, report and deliver a range of project work packages across multiple projects on the Product and Services plan.
- Ensure that project work package is delivered scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Manage day to day aspects of project work package and various project tasks as allocated.
- Create, update and manage the review process of various documents as directed as part of the product lifecycle management system.
- Create, update and maintain requirements and standards as directed as part of the requirements management system.
- Resolve difficult problems and produce solutions using judgement inside and outside established procedures.
- Work and collaborate with stakeholders by applying strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Adhere to various applicable procedures and practices as directed to achieve quality results.
- Ability to lead team discussions to identify solution options to project work package issues.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; Engineering or Science related field preferred.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and product development environment.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in any role as part of a project team with an understanding of delivery, tracking and planning.
- Knowledge in JAMA, Windchill, or Planisware is an added advantage.
- Exposure to work in any Medical Industry will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations and standards or a keen interest in learning and developing this knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Have strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Write clear and concise documents and emails and have strong written communication skills.
- Expert level of knowledge in using MS Office such as word, excel, PowerPoint, and project.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now