Quality & Regulatory Manager MEA
Job no: 616421
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Middle East & Africa, People Manager
Cochlear has an opportunity for a Quality & Regulatory Manager MEA based in our Dubai office. In this role, the successful Quality & Regulatory Manager MEA will take charge of managing the Regulatory Affairs processes within the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region, ensuring the compliance of Cochlear's products with country-specific requirements. Additionally, they will oversee and coordinate activities related to the Cochlear Middle East (CME) Quality Management System (QMS), aiming to enhance customer satisfaction, uphold business compliance, and foster continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Policy, Manual, and Document Control Policy.
- Establish and maintain QMS for Cochlear Middle East and Africa.
- Provide training and support for QMS utilization.
- Manage third-party distributor quality relationships, agreements, and audits.
- Facilitate internal and external audits, identifying and implementing corrective actions.
- Lead MEA regulatory activities, ensuring timely submissions and approvals.
What makes this opportunity unique?
The role of Quality & Regulatory Manager MEA at Cochlear Limited offers a unique opportunity to contribute significantly to the compliance and quality aspects of the organization's products in the Middle East and Africa region. By managing both regulatory affairs and quality processes, the incumbent gains exposure to a diverse range of stakeholders, including regulatory agencies, distributors, and internal teams. This role enables the development of strong cross-cultural collaboration skills, expertise in international regulatory requirements, and the chance to drive continuous improvement across a dynamic and globally focused environment.
About You. As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience working in Middle East – minimum 3 years
- Experience with Regulatory and/or Legal processes – minimum 5 years
- Experience in healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to influence and work across cultures
- Self-motivated with demonstrable drive, commitment, and achievement orientation
- Languages spoken: English and Arabic
- Familiar with use of International Quality Management System standard
- Quality Management System Auditing certification
- Languages spoken: French is a plus.
How we recognise your contribution
We want Cochlear to be a place where our people truly enjoy coming to work. Through our internal programs and employee benefits, we aim to create an environment where our people will feel value and supported. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive whilst balancing family or personal life commitments, then we have several programs in place to support you.
For more information about Life at Cochlear, visit www.cochlearcareers.com
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now